Sunday, December 21, 2014

Beautiful table setting , enjoy your meal!

Time flies it's drawing to the close of 2014. This is my 402nd post since 2010. Thank you for following me and all the comments.  Your stopping-by means to me. I write about my cat Mogi to felt making then botanical prints.  All these generated your interest. My hats off to you.  Now that December is the month for family dinners. We'll have Solstice dinner and Christmas dinner as well.  Having a table setting with natural printed setting would be such a beautiful presentation on any occasions.  This set I used the bright red eucalyptus and a little eucalyptus tree barks intended to make it simple and clear.
 Table runner is 72" (184cm) long enough for a long table.
 I laid on the pure wool flannel. Mogi's such a good observer.
 Upon his approval I bundled and boiled it.
 Two kinds of euc, one round silver dollar and the other unknown species.
Before and after
 Tree barks and other ecu gave brownish.
 I sewed on the dark brown fabric made it a nice set.
 Mainly two parts of prints - upper one with a little casaurina pines, the bottom part of barks.

 Hang it with a tree branch it's a wall hanging.
 Though Mogi is more interested in the living plant, the botanical printed fabric, be it a wall hanging ........
  a table runner or a dresser runner, it's a pretty natural home decor.
 "Boy, behave !  Please wait to be seated."

The table runner is available in my ETSY shop here
The table placemats are available in my ETSY shop here

My friends, enjoy your meal and have a festive season !!
Happy Holiday !!



5 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful settings. Enjoy your Solstice and Christmas dinners. I enjoy watching your cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very festive. Enjoy your dinners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so enjoyed reading your posts and being inspired by them. I hope to one day meet you in person! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. I do wish I could meet you some day in your stunning region and hug your sweet sheep.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...