Friday, December 21, 2012

Handmade Christmas gift 手作聖誕禮物訂單

 A commission from a special client who wants a DIY and unique nuno felt shawl for a friend's Christmas gift. I created this one suitable for most occasions.  Jade green/blue on black chiffon is good for all purposes, all seasons, work or banquet...
It's handmade with merino and mulberry silk on pure silk chiffon.
 Here it goes......
 
 A shawl, a wrap, a scraf...... whatever you use it.  It goes well in all styles.    
 It's nicely packed in a box which I saved from other sources.
 Tag of business card with my eco leaf-printed card from used paper.
 Back of the paper written with description.
 Packed in the box with styles of the shawl and tag.
 Provided is also my eco leaf-printed gift card for the giver.
 Tied with brown ribbon, a gift is ready to go.
I thought it's pretty with my concept of handmade and upcycled materials of the box, the ribbon and the paper bag.
 Hope the giver and receiver find it nice.
A blessed Christmas for all my friends !

6 comments:

  1. You have done well Terrie. The gift is beautiful and like you said, it can be used so many ways when worn. I am one to also try and reuse many things. I try never to be wasteful and find a purpose for things still useful. It makes me feel good to not have to throw anything out when it can be used again. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. I do not know if you celebrate along with the rest of us, but wishing you the best and a very Happy New Year full of many blessings and good health for you and your family.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely gift you have created for your client to give. And so perfect with your eco printed business card;You may see the recipient back again for another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny, hope the giver and receiver love my creation. Wish you a Merry Christmas and another successful year!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous wrap and packaging Terrie! Love the leaf print card too!
    Best wishes to you and your family for Christmas and the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susanne, Ginny and Deborah. You're sweet. Wish you all a blessed festival and another fruitful new year!

    ReplyDelete

  5. 超棒的聖誕禮物喔~好羨慕喔~

    其實用心就是最好的聖誕禮物~

    希望大家聖誕快樂,每個人每年也都可以收到滿滿的聖誕節禮物喔^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...