Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tiger we miss you (Tiger 在彩虹橋上奔跑 )

It's a heart broken moment. All of a sudden this evening when I back home I opened the door, I found Tiger laid on the floor without breath but still warm. We immediately drove him to the hospital . Vet declared he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. He's a BSH, vet said he might have a heart stroke. He's only 4.5 years old. He's so energetic, sturdy, happy, naughty .... He's a "barbarian" but we love him.
I started my blog in March last year. Tiger was the first post I mentioned. You can see how important he was in my mind.
Writing this with tears, I just wanted to share with you the good memory.





















Tiger has bought us lots of laugh and fun. My book of his first year captured the good memory.


No more this sweet moment. Mogi will be a bit lonely. We'll miss Tiger, we'll love Mogi and we'll pick up soon.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this,Terriea. It must very sad for you. Thinking about you here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that's so sad. Sorry to hear this bad news. You will start to feel better with time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm so sorry to hear this,, my condolences to you and your family.I know that you loved this kitty like a child and its a huge loss,,, so young also. I wonder if he inherited this condition,, people do don't they,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie, this just breaks my heart to read. He was a beautiful cat and such a good companion.
    We send our love across the ocean to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh so sad, my condolences to you and your family. Hope time will heal your loss. Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. A pet is a family member. The loss is heart broken. Tiger was a British Short Hair. Vet said heart stroke might be hiden for this breed. He had a gorgeous life with us. Time will heal us. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss. Pets grace our lives for such a short time...it's very rewarding, but always bittersweet to see them pass. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...