Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Love me love my dog - special gift for someone. 愛屋及烏- 送給特別的朋友

Last Sunday I spent 3 hours to make a nuno shawl for a special one as X'mas present. It's made of pure silk and merino wool. The silk pieces are mainly of purple flower patterns. I put on black and little purple wool which migrated firmly around the silk pieces. she doesn't know my blog. Hope this makes her surprise and she loves it.




The model is my daughter Jasmine ~~~~~~~~ This piece will be for her boyfriend's Mum !!

3 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful! What a great gift. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scarf! I'm amazed with this type of art-felting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandee and Laura. You're just being kind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...